We consider here properties, methods of calculations and applications of triple integrals. Each topic begins with a brief introduction and theory accompanied by original problems and others modified from existing literature. Any problem or type of problems pertinent to the student’s understanding of the subject is included. This material is well suited for preparation before an exam.
- Definition and Properties of Triple Integrals
- Triple Integrals in Cartesian Coordinates
- Change of Variables in Triple Integrals
- Triple Integrals in Cylindrical Coordinates
- Triple Integrals in Spherical Coordinates
- Calculation of Volumes Using Triple Integrals
- Physical Applications of Triple Integrals