Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: Feb 01, 2017
Math24.net (the “website”) provides users with information that is educational in nature and designed to help learn and practice mathematics.
The main part of this website is accessible only by subscription. We offer various subscription options to meet your needs. Please see our subscription page for available math courses, subscription periods and pricing. By default, all subscriptions are set to automatically renew for the same period of time as the original subscription. Contents of the website and prices are subject to change.
You may cancel your subscription at any time, and cancellation will be effective immediately. You will continue to have access to the material until the current billing period ends. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partially used subscription periods.
Copyright and Use of Material on the Website
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. We reserve all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material, its structure and organization, graphics, look and appearance.
You are not permitted to:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, distribute, copy, duplicate, publish or reproduce material from the website and any material or any part thereof for use by any third party;
- exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
The material provided on the website is for personal use only. Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This disclaimer is not meant to sidestep our responsibility for the material we will share with you, but rather is designed to emphasize the purpose of math24.net, which is to provide useful information for math students. The material presented at this site has been chosen for its educational value. You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis. Math24.net expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Math24.net makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Math24.net or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Math24.net shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Math24.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
Linking to Math24.net
We welcome links to our website. You may create links to our homepage or specific pages within our website (deep linking). Hyperlinks should either transfer visitors to Math24.net in the same browser window (not in a frame belonging to another site), or the link should launch the Math24.net site in a new browser window.
By making a purchase, you indicate that you have read and agree the Terms & Conditions detailed on this page and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions with no prior notice.